“A 40+, busy professional woman is looking for the PERFECT DRESS to accompany her to work and take her out to dinner.
In general, you should
- be low-maintenance: I do not iron or dry-clean
- be easy to slip into: we are always in a hurry, especially in the mornings
- work well with flats: we have to walk a lot
- travel well
And at work you should also
- feel comfortable being stared at by a lot of people all day
- make me look good and professional in all situations
- not upstage me as the centre of attention or deflect attention from what I am saying
- never let me down or embarrass me by revealing too much (seriously, this is a deal-breaker)
In return, I can offer a long-term, non-exclusive partnership which includes but is not limited to restyling you in as many ways as you want.
If interested, please contact Amateur Fashionista”
LEFT: dress Boden , blue bag: Decadent Copenhagen; navy flats: Clarks; blue sunglasses: Gucci; gold-tone chain: FOREVER21
RIGHT: pink dress: Baukjen; bag: Decadent Copenhagen; flat shoes: Clarks; sunglasses: Tom Ford; pearl necklace: Honora
I may have found my true match… What do you think?
Linking up to: Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Haha! I love this post, it's hilariously witty! A perfect dress for me is hands down a pair of DVF wrap dress but recently I found a pair that is almost as good and also gentle on the wallet by Banana republic. The fabric is iron free (a mix of jersey and cotton I think) and I saw black and fushia, similar to the one you have above. On another note, what a fantastic blog and how I've missed it is beyond me. Following on bloglovin'.. I don't want to miss a thing! 🙂
Thank you so much. I am still new at blogging, only started a few weeks ago… Look forward to seeing you here. I also regularly check your blog, but I've just bookmarked it on my iPad, I'm a bit technologically challenged and only slowly figuring out what bloglovin etc are all about…