Welcome to Elegance Revisited!
My name is Tiina, and this blog is my little project where my creative alter ego can come out and play. Perhaps I should describe myself briefly:
I’m an amateur fashionista who doesn’t really care what the latest trends are and prefers quality over quantity when it comes to clothes. I’m also a bad tourist who prefers room service and shopping to sightseeing. And I’m a dilettante artist with a serious Photoshop addiction…
Now, if you want to know a bit more,
how about these 5 random facts about me:
- My wedding reception was held at an airport, naturally
- I studied fashion design when I was young but have never worked in fashion
- I don’t like looking at pictures of myself because I always look awkward
- I really, really hate high heels and clothes that need to be dry-cleaned
- My hobby is creating illustrations based on photographs, and of course I have another blog where I post my artwork:
Tiina, with two i's, thank you for your comment on my blog. I've just read your About page and can't wait to snoop around a little more!
Wedding reception at an airport? You got me on that one, what a wonderful idea:)
You, my friend, are truly one-of-a-kind. And may you always stay that way.
Hi ! Tiina L, honestly speaking your blog is much wonderful for fashion. Your dressing and your styles all things are perfect. Every kind of style you adopt here. Thank you so much. Mehndi dresses